-
March 10th, 2002, 08:17 AM
#1
Inactive Member
My complaint about EITheR The Fag
I am not writing to agree or disagree with EITheR The Fag. What I have to say, however, regards EITheR's conscious decision to elevate obtrusive, wild tax cheats to the sublime. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care -- a large enough number to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities. Imagine a world in which he could pose a threat to the survival of democracy whenever he felt like it. He has a staggering number of incoherent cronies. One way to lower their numbers, if not eradicate them entirely, is simple. We just inform them that his older double standards were flighty enough. His latest ones are doubtlessly beyond the pale.
Some deep void within EITheR makes it necessary for him to sacrifice children on the twin altars of extremism and greed, right? Right. For better or for worse, he talks a lot about nativism and how wonderful it is. However, he's never actually defined what it means. How can EITheR argue for something he's never defined? Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we? But in case you don't, then you should note that we must clean up the country and get it back on course again. Only then can a society free of his macabre criticisms blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that he can get away with lies (e.g., that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy), because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that EITheR is lying. It is common knowledge that I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that if the past is any indication of the future, EITheR will once again attempt to judge people by the color of their skin while ignoring the content of their character.
I cannot promise not to be angry at him. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me -- as it leads EITheR -- to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures. To oppose sadism, we must oppose animalism. To oppose despotism, we must oppose ruffianism. And to oppose EITheR, we must oppose malignant knee-biters. Although we can occasionally tie the retailers of ruthless new claims to older fabrications, there is unfortunately no shortage of new rumor.
Out of the vast number of devastating evils for which crafty paper-pushers are directly or indirectly responsible, I shall pick out only a single one which is most in keeping with the inner essence of EITheR's prurient bait-and-switch tactics: misoneism. His goal is to bathe in splendor while the rest of us go to work in the mines. This position, in large part, parallels civil libertarianism, but with particular emphasis on the fact that that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that last summer, I attempted what I knew would be a hopeless task. I tried to convince EITheR that his personal attacks are indubitably uncalled for. As I expected, EITheR was thoroughly unconvinced. While the concept of broad-based peace and social justice coalitions remains desirable, the real question here is not, "Why does he always have to be such a party pooper?". The real question is rather, "Why doesn't he point a critical finger at himself for a change?" On the surface, it would seem to have something to do with the way that his readiness to call me obnoxious has to be the most egregious example imaginable of the pot calling the kettle black. But upon further investigation, one will find that it's possible that EITheR doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of irreligionism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we act honorably. You are, I'm sure, well aware that his solutions are as appealing as braces, acne, and a wooden leg at the senior prom. But did you know that on many issues, discussions with EITheR quickly turn into fights, and dialogues soon degenerate into name-calling?
His stratagems represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death. Given this context, we need to return to the idea that motivated this letter: If one believes statements like, "EITheR is a paragon of morality and wisdom," one is, in effect, supporting perfidious liars and cheats (also known as EITheR's spin doctors). There are three fairly obvious problems with his campaigns, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to enlighten the mind of Man and improve him as a rational, moral, and social being. First, whenever he finds himself confronted by the law, he insists it needs reforming. Second, if we submit to his definition of "anatomicophysiologic" and become inane, we have lost the war for self-preservation. And third, when people say that bigotry and hate are alive and well, they're right. And EITheR is to blame.
If the mass news media were actually in the business of covering news rather than molding public attitudes to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains, they would unequivocally report that prudence is no vice. Cowardice -- especially his unforgiving form of it -- is. If EITheR wants to force people to act in ways far removed from the natural patterns of human behavior, let him wear the opprobrium of that decision. His trucklers have learned their scripts well, and the rhetoric comes gushing forth with little provocation. I doubt we could beat this into EITheR's head, but corporatism doesn't work. So why does EITheR cling to it? The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that EITheR and his flunkies are, by nature, apolaustic poseurs. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but if you read between the lines of EITheR's ploys, you'll indeed find that it is cowardice on EITheR's part to transform our society into a judgmental war machine. EITheR vehemently denies that, of course. But he obviously would, because it's astounding that he has somehow found a way to work the words "physicophilosophical" and "galvanocauterization" into his memoranda. However, you may find it even more astounding that he argues that he is a perpetual victim of injustice. To maintain this thesis, EITheR naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does by the desperate expedient of claiming that his manuscripts are Right with a capital R.
This much is clear: EITheR would have us believe that birdbrained nabobs of expansionism are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But EITheR is surrounded by illaudable lummoxes who parrot the same nonsense, which is why the biggest difference between me and EITheR is that EITheR wants to inure us to scummy onanism. I, on the other hand, want to question authority. His cringers fight more for the negative destruction of opposing ideologies than for the positive promotion of their own. To be more pedantic about it, he maintains that either his diatribes enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness or that I'm too sleazy to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into hooliganism. EITheR denies any other possibility. Now, perhaps you think I'm imagining things. Perhaps you think that he really isn't going to shackle us with the chains of scapegoatism. Well, I wish it were just my imagination. But you know, from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, his satraps have always found a way to impose a "glass ceiling" that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs.
I don't mean to throw fuel on an already considerable fire, but EITheR's cause is not glorious. It is not wonderful. It is not good. Before I move on, I just want to state once more that I refuse to dance to EITheR's rotten tune. And here, I believe, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in EITheR's modes of thought. EITheR can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. He could monopolize the press.
His hangers-on want to force me to undergo "treatment" to cure my "problem" for one purpose and one purpose only: to dilute the nation's sense of common purpose and shared sacrifice. When I was younger, I wanted to break the mold and stray from the path of conventional wisdom. I still want to do that, but now I realize that he teaches workshops on materialism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. Ladies and gentlemen, I recently informed EITheR that his hired goons pursue a twofold credo of sectarianism and voyeurism. EITheR said he'd "look further into the matter." Well, not too much further; after all, if EITheR had done his homework, he'd know that the baneful nature of his practices is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify.
While EITheR might not pander to humorless devotees of conspiracy theories per se, EITheR has stated that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not. One clear inference from that statement -- an inference that is never really disavowed -- is that "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. Now that's just sick. We can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we truly have to put to rest unprofessional and peevish views such as EITheR's. Would EITheR like it if I were sententious and uncontrollable, too? I don't think so. Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from EITheR The Fag.
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
March 10th, 2002, 08:19 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I have probly wasted my time typing this because you probly wont understand it anyway you dumb fucking fagot!!!!
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
March 10th, 2002, 08:21 AM
#3
Inactive Member
HAHAHAHA!!!
do you seriously expect anyone from this
forum to read that???
HAHAHAHA!!!
i'll paraphrase:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Finally, if this letter generates a response from someone of opposing viewpoints, I would hope that the author(s) concentrate on offering objections to my ideas while refraining from attacks on my person or my intelligence. I've gotten enough of that already from EITheR The Fag.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
hypocrisy STILL continues to run deep.
------------------
i used to think that the day would never come,
that my life would depend on the morning sun
-
March 10th, 2002, 08:30 AM
#4
Inactive Member
i expect everyone in the forum to read that except for you because you are a fucking dumbass
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
March 10th, 2002, 08:33 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Here's the angry letter EITheR The Fag knew he was bound to receive. Here's the story: I'm willing to accept that EITheR's manuscripts are way off base. I'm even willing to accept that he chooses to ignore the fact that his wisecracks make many mainstream half-wits nervous. But he teaches workshops on mandarinism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. Communism doesn't work. So why does EITheR cling to it? If I'm not mistaken, there's a painfully simple answer. It regards the way that EITheR's supporters are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is EITheR The Fag, who wants nothing less than to impose ideology, control thought, and punish virtually any behavior he disapproves of. Now that this letter has come to an end, I decidedly hope you walk away from it realizing that EITheR The Fag is unwilling to stand up for what is true and right if there is no personal advantage to him in doing so.
www.m-w.com for the big words
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
March 10th, 2002, 08:37 AM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
Interesting, VERY interesting... seems you carry quite the distaste for her... too bad your argument is full of fallacy's... straw man, red herrings, ad hominems.... seriously, you should clean up before you post things like this.
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
March 10th, 2002, 08:37 AM
#7
Inactive Member
why do you plaigerize?
p.s. -- merriam-webster sucks ass.
------------------
i used to think that the day would never come,
that my life would depend on the morning sun
-
March 10th, 2002, 08:38 AM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
And in further note, your argument is to a guy,... and.. since when is EITheR a guy?
I mean, seriously...
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
March 10th, 2002, 08:49 AM
#9
Inactive Member
come on hannibal dont take sides
------------------
Friends are people you think are your friends, but they really your enimies with secret identities and disguised to hide there true colors.
-
March 10th, 2002, 08:56 AM
#10
Inactive Member
LMFAO!!!!
thats really funny.
had hannibal been on your side, your
post would have not existed.
jeeez.
some people.
------------------
i used to think that the day would never come,
that my life would depend on the morning sun
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks